Instagram is now the most famous platform to use in between people around the world. Their relatives and friends also use Instagram because it’s the best social media network. If you want to track who someone recently followed on Instagram from your friends or relatives, this guide completely explains it to you step by step.
Regarding getting information or activity about your friends or someone else, Instagram does not provide any information because Instagram is restricted from providing any of these types of details about someone. Now, what do you have to do? You need to get help from another platform named “Snoopreport,” which will help you with this.
Snoopreport provides information about your loved ones or your friend’s activity which someone recently followed on Instagram. If you are running a business and can track your competitor’s activity, followers, and stats, Snoopreport will provide you with all the data you want. To complete the process of getting all this information, you must follow these steps.
- To monitor someone’s activity on Instagram, first, you need to sign on to Snoopreport.com and put in all the required information.
- After getting signup, you will have a dashboard page on your screen. Now you need to tap the Add Account button to buy a subscription.
(If you are looking for free to track the activity of someone, then it will not be possible because these types of things cannot be possible for free.)
- On tap on the buy subscription button, it will ask you which type of plan you want. You will choose as per your choice and need. Before choosing, you need to read the features of your suggested plan because it will let you help you later.
- After completing the subscription process now, you can track someone’s activity you want on Instagram. To start, you need to “Add Account” button to add the username of the person you want to track.
Snoopreport is ready to provide the information of your entered username and help you to provide all necessary details about that username.
- When you click on the username you entered, it will show you all the information about that person in different sections.
The activity report section explains the overview of this person you entered the username. The information about the last week’s activity, the previous month’s activity, liked content, and the latest followers.
The likes section explains how you track the likes received from other users and the most recent likes posts.
Under the new follows section, you will find out the new followers of that person on which time and date. Now you can see all the followers’ details in this section.
Liked media tags cloud:
In the liked media tags cloud section, you will find the list of tags liked by the user. In this section, you will notice that some of the tag’s sizes are bigger than others; it shows the number of likes about that specific tag by the user. So in this section, you can know about that user’s interests.
You can download a report about all this information in the download report section.
Finally, you can track any username of your friends or relatives; it does not matter. Snoopreport allows you to track all records of someone’s Instagram ID.