Whether you are a creator or an entrepreneur, now all your tasks will be completed in just days and weeks. Instagram has always created tools for its users that can make their work easier and faster.
Today, Instagram has introduced another new tool in which you can organize your reels, photos, and posts for up to 75 days. Now you can deliver your posts to your viewers in a new way, and organize everything ahead of time for your convenience. Due to this, your users will always be connected with you.
The trick to organizing Instagram posts is very easy which will be explained to you with few steps:
1. First tap on the create button.
2. Now select post or reel.
3. After that tap on advance settings.
4. Now tap on the schedule button.
5. Now select your desired time and date.
6. After selecting the date and time, tap the back button to go back to the share sheet.
7. Now tap on the schedule button so that your post or reel can be scheduled.
8. You can edit the scheduled post again.
And now it’s time to schedule your posts and reels!